New Year is here and it’s high time to bring your personal and business dreams and goals to life!
Are you ready for your best ride yet? I’m super excited!
In the last years of working with talents like you, I asked 357 professionals this question: “What would you do if you weren’t afraid?” These responses have been among the most frequently given:
I’d love to:
- Run my own business
- Become a politician
- Write a book
- Buy vineyards and produce my own wine
- Live an academic experience
- Set up my own bed and breakfast
- Become an interior designer
- Do art full time
- Teach English in Africa
- Work remotely from anywhere I want
I’m curious… is your dream on that list? If so, these 3 Strategies are essential to take you from where you’re today to that dream life you have for yourself.
Strategy #1: You have to have a clear vision for that dream life.
- Nothing great is ever accomplished without first being preceded by a clear and big vision.
- Vision is critical because we all have those days when we just don’t feel like taking action.
- To help you stay on track, you will need an emotional reason your why – that energy will be transformational for you.
- Vision has the power to enable you to confront and conquer fears, take bold consistent action, and live your best possible life.
Strategy #2: You have to take ownership for creating the life you desire.
- We have all heard stories of people who refuse to take responsibility for their actions and blame others for their failures.
- A victim mentality allows success to be limited by external circumstances, people, or events. These lead to experiencing life as a struggle and others as a threat.
- Taking ownership, on the other hand, allows you to gain control over your life, to shape your destiny, and to fulfill your potential.
- The reality is that the only things we control are the way we think and the way we act. Everything else, we can only try to influence.
Strategy #3: You have to commit 100%.
- Being “interested” in creating your dream life isn’t enough.
- You need a burning desire and decide beforehand that you’ll either find a way or make a way to reach your dream or goal.
- The more committed you’re in finding the answers or solutions you need, the more likely your mind will help you find them.
- Start saying no to everything that doesn’t create positive results in your life. Get super focused on what truly matters to you.
You might be thinking… “Creating a life from my dream won’t be easy, Lena”
I totally get you. It isn’t easy, but it’s worth it.
Every time you push through fear, uncertainty and doubt that accompany any challenge – the benefits go far beyond that particular situation and help you become your better version in the process.
I believe in you, your talents, and your dreams!
Let’s toast to Your Best Year Yet!
With love and encouragement,