Have you ever wanted more of something like…
More of___(you name it).
Without realizing that actually you’ve already got enough of that thing you wish you had more of?
Just take a minute to think about it…it’s so common to get on a pilot mode, and continue chasing.
Taking more time working for “the more” and not appreciating enough what you’ve already accomplished or have present in your life.
What helps me to wake up whenever I’m falling into chasing more is this one simple and quick gratitude practice that you can benefit from too.
It literally takes 3-5 minutes and it’s very powerful.
Ask yourself and answer these questions at the start of your day or just before going to sleep:
- What am I happy about in my life now?
- What am I excited about in my life right now?
- What am I proud about in my life right now?
- What am I grateful about in my life right now?
- What am I enjoying the most about in my life right now?
- What am I committed to in my life right now?
- Who do I love? Who loves me?
- What have I given today?
- What did I learn today?
- How has today added to the quality of my life? Or how can I use today as an investment in my future?
It’s vital to FEEL your responses!
If you don’t keep score or take the time to feel how fortunate you are, you could be winning and feel like you’re losing.
Gain more by being grateful.
With love and appreciation,