Anything that seemed hard or impossible doing before – NOW, will be different.
If starting and growing your own dream business has been a long desire of yours, now it’s the time to learn from those who walked the path before you and turn impossible to I’M POSSIBLE.
Often, I get asked about my own entrepreneurial journey and to be honest with you, not always those questions help to reveal important insights.
That’s why, I thought I’d share with you today – 7 powerful questions to ask to business owners in your desired field, before you embark on your own journey.
These are essential for you to:
- Gain favorable business position,
- Prepare well for the path ahead,
- Learn from other people’s mistakes,
- Save yourself time, money, and energy,
- Don’t reinvent the wheel.
Here are 7 powerful questions to ask to business owners before you start your own dream business:
- How did you start your business?
- What were the first two years like?
- What mistakes did you make?
- What kind of rates can someone starting out expect to charge?
- What kind of initial capital, if any, does it take to get started?
- Where did you find your first clients or customers?
- What skills are essential to succeed in this industry?
Make sure to listen carefully and take good notes – these insights can truly inspire and ease your own business path.
You can do it! Your talents are unique and your potential is limitless!
With love and enthusiasm,